After a survey is complete, the C-SCAN detector can be connected to a computer running DCAPP.
Once downloaded, DCAPP will display all the survey data in graphical and tabular form. Reports can be printed with graphs or without.
DCAPP can also be used to modify the data in many ways, the user can:
- Attach Comments to each survey point
- Add/amend pipeline details
- Edit Survey Details
- Ignore rogue survey points
- Auto Analyse Survey Data
- Fill in missing GPS points
- Fix bad GPS point
- Filter Survey Data (by distance or attenuation)
- Change coating type
- Change soil resistivity
- Set custom coating/Relative Permittivity
- Change survey direction
DCAPP SCREEN SHOTS